This page describes the methods for processing of personal data of users who visit the website of PGK DESIGN SRL Unipersonale.
This information is provided pursuant to Articles 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation on the protection of personal data for those users who interact with the web services of PGK DESIGN SRL Unipersonale, which are accessible online at www.pgkart.com, the home page of its official website.
The present information is provided exclusively for this website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
The Data Controller of your personal data is PGK DESIGN SRL Unipersonale, with registered office in Via G. Uberti, 12 – 20129 Milano (Italy) and can be contacted by phone at +39 339 2336368 or at the e-mail address ‘email@example.com‘.
TYPE OF PROCESSED DATA
IT systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is necessary for the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but, by its very nature, through processing and association with data held by third parties, it could be used to identify users.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the website, URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained as a reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successfully completed, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user’s computer environment.
This data is used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the website and ensure that it works correctly. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of alleged computer crimes against the website: except this case.
Data provided voluntarily by user
When visiting the site, the user can send optional, explicit and voluntary e-mails to the addresses indicated and fill in contact forms and information forms.
These voluntary actions entail the subsequent acquisition of the personal data voluntarily entered by the user.
PURPOSES AND RELATED LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
User’s personal data, which shall be adequate, pertinent and limited to what is required, shall be processed by PGK DESIGN SRL Unipersonale in a lawful, correct and transparent manner towards the user and in order to guarantee suitable data protection for the following purposes:
- the protection of the company assets by PGK DESIGN SRL Unipersonale, including the management and maintenance of the website: the condition of lawfulness is the requirement to pursue the legitimate interest (protection of the company assets) of the data controller, pursuant to Art. 6, p. 1, l. f) of the EU Regulation;
- replying by e-mail to specific requests relating to the business activity carried out by the data controller, following your completion of the specific form: the legal basis is the consent given by the data subject for one or more specific purposes, pursuant to Art. 6, p. 1, l. a) of the EU Regulation;
- management of the website of PGK DESIGN SRL Unipersonale, including its ordinary and extraordinary maintenance
RECIPIENTS OF THE DATA
With regard to the processing of your personal data carried out by PGK DESIGN SRL Unipersonale for the purposes listed above, the recipients of your personal data may be:
- employees, collaborators and/or business partners of the data controller, in their capacity as persons in charge of the processing of personal details, for the purpose of handling your requests, since it is necessary for the performance of the services you have requested from PGK DESIGN SRL Unipersonale: please note that such persons have been duly trained on the appropriate measures to be adopted for the protection of personal details;
- subjects external to our organisational structure, including but not limited to website technicians, in their capacity as persons in charge of processing personal details, for the purpose of managing the website, including its ordinary and extraordinary management and maintenance: please note that such subjects are bound to PGK DESIGN SRL Unipersonale by a specific contract that specifies appropriate measures to be adopted to guarantee the protection of the personal details entrusted to them.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECTS
As a data subject, you may exercise the following rights by sending an e-mail to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’:
- access your personal data, pursuant to Art. 15 of the EU Regulation, in order to verify the processing of your personal data;
- rectify your personal data, pursuant to Art. 16 of the EU Regulation, in the event that the accuracy of your personal data is contested;
- complete your personal data, pursuant to art. 16 of the EU Regulation, in the event that the completeness of the data is contested;
- delete, pursuant to Art. 17 of EU Reg., your personal data, unless it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, or verify, exercise or defend a right in court, in the following cases:
- the processing of such personal data is no longer necessary for the stated purposes;
- the exercise of your right to object the processing has taken place, except where the legitimate interests of the data controller prevail over your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms;
- the unlawfulness of the processing of your personal data has been established;
- the existence of a legal obligation requiring the deletion of such personal data has been established;
- limit the processing of your personal data, pursuant to Art. 18 of the EU Regulation, in the following cases:
- the accuracy of such personal data is contested, even if only for the period of time necessary for the data controller to verify it;
- the unlawfulness of the processing of your personal data has been established, together with your subsequent objection to delete such data;
- there is no longer any need to process such personal data for the stated purposes, together with the simultaneous need to process them in order to verify, exercise or defend a legal claim;
- the fact that you have exercised your right to object to the processing of your personal data, even if only for the period of time necessary for the data controller to verify it;
- receive in a structured, commonly used and electronically readable format and, if necessary, have your personal data processed by the data controller by automated means transmitted to another data controller, pursuant to Article 20 of the EU Regulation;
- object to the processing of your personal data, pursuant to Art. 21 of the EU Regulation, if the legitimate interests of the data controller prevail over your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
PGK DESIGN SRL Unipersonale shall comply with any possible exercise of your rights listed above without undue delay.
YOUR RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT
As a data subject, you may exercise your right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la protezione dei dati personali (Italian Data Protection Authority), in the event of a dispute about compliance of the processing of your personal data by the data controller with the EU regulation, pursuant to art. 77 of the EU Regulation, by sending the appropriate form to the e-mail address ‘email@example.com